Monday, March 29, 2010

Two peas in a pod ..

... thats what we are! Terri and I .... ever since we met in 2002. We met working a scrapbook show in Mesa for Club Scrap, and we've been best of friends ever since.

She arrived Friday evening ... and i had every intention of recording each day with photos posted here, but we've been going 100 mph since she arrived ... thank goodness she's taking pictures ... because I keep forgetting!

We browsed through my scrapbooks yesterday morning .... a real walk down memory lane! It really reminded me why I love making scrapbooks full of photos AND journaling. There was so much detail information in the journaling that we might have otherwise forgotten .

We're making amazing stuff! Hitting lots of antique stores! Running here and there ... and having a blast!

I'll eventually get around to posting some photos ... but for now ... well, we've got big plans for today!!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you two come up with and I bet there's metal in it! Wish I was running around with you two and have a ton of fun. A package is on it's way to your office.
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have a great time.. Hi to you both!!!!! It sounds like you guys are in your creative zone.. enjoy!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete