Saturday, July 18, 2009

A finished project ...

and just in time. My cousin arrives Monday morning and I can't wait to give this to her. I hope she likes it ... there's lots of special little things inside!



The cover .. one of my favorite quotes from a special kit Club Scrap made to benefit people in need after Hurricane Katrina. Alane was born and raised in New Orleans.

And the flower ... one of the many floral inspirations from Wendy.


Another of my favorite quotes ... "I hope we're never to old for ice cream and fancy dresses"











Special family photos ...













More special family photos ...














This could be my all time favorite photo of my mother and her sister, Alane's mom. There's a long story that goes along with this photo, which I won't bore you with, but it was a very special time that Alane and I shared together.













When Alane's son was born ...














And the end, because I just love my little cuzzin!















I sure had fun making this ... special stuff! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment