Sunday, July 19, 2009

The best weekend!


I don't remember the last time I got to spend the entire weekend playing with all my "stuff" ... no grocery shopping, no laundry, no errands .. none of the regular weekend chores .... I never left the house, i just played ....

Here's what I made today

Definitely inspired by Wendy ... those flowers are addicting ...


The background and all the flowers are metal, as well as the butterfly ... the leaves are grungepaper ... used distress and alcohol inks ...

Another of my favorite quotes ... a stamp from Club Scrap ... and I do believe Terri did the stamp design! Love it!!

4 comments:

  1. cool metal piece! Make sure to send in a picture of that to Cheryl and Meagan

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great piece! Love the way you used the metal combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon!!

    That is super cool!!! I love it! VERY pretty! Thanks for stopping by and saying Hi, Sharon. It is good to hear from you! I hope your summer is going well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stunning, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete