Monday, June 1, 2009

The necklace

My dear friend Terri (aka Zwick) surprised me a few months back with a very cool necklace she made for me. It hangs so nice I forget I'm wearing it ... people never fail to comment on how unique it is! The beads are beautiful shades of golden brown, accented with crystals and special charms .... and I totally treasure it!

I had to try my hand at copying it because I wanted another with different color beads. Here's my version .... the chain is Tim Holtz ideaology, some of the charms are the PMC pieces I made at Ten Seconds Studio, an ideaology tag, with assorted beads and charms ... its fun digging through the stash to find the perfect pieces.

I wanted this necklace for wearing with denim (my favorite attire) and I think this just might work!

1 comment: