Thursday, April 2, 2009

Impossible is nothing ...

I was so wishing I had my camera with me! I had just finished my yoga class and was settling into my car. A young man was standing at the bus stop ... and must have thought I was a dirty old lady!! I kept looking at him, and he at me ... and i'm sure he was wondering what I wanted ... he couldn't tell I was trying to read his T-shirt! And he wouldn't twist the right way so that I could read the last line, but thank you, he finally did .... I'm afraid had I had my camera I'd have embarassed him asking if I could take a picture of it.

It was a simple brown shirt with big white letters ...


You see impossible

I saw the finish line

Impossible is nothing


He was a runner, the shirt was from a marathon ... but it applies to so many things in life.

Always remember, nothing is impossible, if you just keep moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment