Thursday, April 23, 2009

I'm off again .....

.... and this what I hope to be seeing alot of next week!

I'm going on the 10th Anniversary Club Scrap cruise to the Caribbean. I've always wanted to see these blue waters in person, and this was the perfect opportunity. I'll be sharing the adventure with many good friends. On the days at sea we'll have classes full of great projects, and the days in port will be spent relaxing, sightseeing, eating and playing

There will be tons of photos to share when I get back, and possibly a little video. I've been playing with a flip recently ... pretty cool little toy it is!

I'll share the adventure with you when I get back!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    I love Caribbean sea :)I will see your scrap adventure photo's!Have a good time!
    Hugs,
    Mila

    ReplyDelete