Sunday, February 28, 2010

New metal, New molds!!

A couple days ago ... the sunset glowing on the head of Camelback Mountain .. this is the view out of my studio ....
Today ... the same view ..... the perfect day to stay inside and play ...
Metal was a good choice today! I recently received a gift from Ten Seconds Studio of all the new molds and metal colors .... Wow! They're awesome!!! Thank you Cheryl ...
So this is what I did today ... the base is a great 9x9 shadow box that Debbie Bick carries at Frenzy Stamper. The shadow box is covered in black metal embossed with the new mold that looks like draped fabric, or burlap, lightly sanded. Each of the squares on top are 4 layers of chipboard glued together, then covered in different colors of metal, embossed with the new mold that has the poem written by Geoff Darrow.

The Butterfly is a set from Cuttlebug that cuts the butterfly, then has the embossing die with it; 4 different embossings. Each butterfly has a little different body containing rhinestones, stickles, sequins, or other little findings.

The complete view ....

And then, is a day complete, without a little copic coloring?

Enjoy your week!

1 comment:

  1. That stuff from 10 second studios is so pretty!!!! I love it! I see Camel Back Mountain! You have the most awesome view from your studio. I love it.. and I miss it out there. You know, I am craving spring so much. I do miss seeing the grass green and some flowers too. The sun has been out now for 5 days straight. I'm so spoiled. I love it! I hope you have had a great weekend so far Sharon. I miss you! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

    ReplyDelete