Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Very slow progress ...

I have to admit that clutter is something that makes me a little crazy ... so after a month of living like this .....
.. I've certainly had my moments of insanity! But I pick up the pieces and get back to doing whatever I can to help with any part of this process. The photo above is/was my studio .. the only place I found sanity, but now that the painters have started, there's not too much going in there anymore. They're doing the slow tedious stuff first, so I'm hoping over the next couple days they'll pick up some speed. I can't wait to show you the "after" photos!

And this is the family room ... isn't it lovely! This shows slow progress ... damaged drywall and insulation are being replaced today ... one step ahead of the painters!


This is the living room ... funny thing ... what I miss the most is just having a chair to sit in for a moments rest!
Well back to shuffling stuff to keep out of the painters way!


Happy Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment