Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Mothers Days

What a whirlwind the last couple weeks have been!

The cruise was amazing! I still have to upload all my photos. I haven't even had a chance to view them since I got back .. but they'll be coming soon with more details of the entire trip.

I spent yesterday and today at the Creative Escape Preview Days. All the volunteers, which I am one for the second year now, get to take the classes from all the teachers. Wow ... what a bunch of great projects for those lucky gals that are going to the event in August.

Keep watching for some photos .... soon!

But in the meantime ... have a very happy Mothers Day! If you are a mother I hope you are showered with love ... and if you're able, give your mom a great big hug and tell her how much you love and appreciate her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    welcome back! I will wait your cruise's peek :)!
    Happy Mothers day you too!
    Have a great sunday :)
    Hugs,
    Mila :)

    ReplyDelete