Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Its ALL for the girls!!

Everywhere you look its coming up pink! Without a doubt, its Breast Cancer Awareness month.

Cheryl and Megan Darrow of Ten Seconds Studio is doing a fabulous fundraiser for the cause. I am thrilled to be a part of it, along with Terri Zwicker, Jennifer McGuire, Lisa Pace, Tim Holtz and numerous others.

There are ten amazing canvases that will be auctioned off ... and ALL proceeds go to saving the girls!

Click on the link above to be directed to the photos of the canvases and find out how you can help save the girls !!

Here's a photo of the corner of mine .... I failed to take a picture of the whole thing before it got shipped off .... is it lame if I attempt to win it back ..... because I think its one of the coolest things I've ever made .... and I can't duplicate it because of all the old rusty special pieces that went on it!! Hey, its all for the girls!!


Having two sisters (and numerous friends) that are survivors, this is a cause near and dear to my heart. Please help spread the word to make this fundraiser a huge success.

Click on over to Ten Seconds Studio and help save the girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment